A can of Raid spray against a white background
Home - Garden
Why You Should Avoid Using Raid Spray At
All Costs
Raid is an effective pesticide spray. However, it contains harmful chemicals that can cause severe problems to the lungs and airways, resulting in coughing, nausea,
and wheezing.
In addition, if these toxic chemicals come in direct contact with your skin, they may lead to burns and itching. In rare cases, exposure can result in cardiac arrest and paralysis.
Children are particularly vulnerable, as inhaling large amounts of fumes can affect their central nervous system. Pets also suffer similar health issues as humans
from inhalation.
Having Raid on your hands when stroking your pets could also cause problems. If they groom themselves afterward, they will ingest the chemicals, potentially making them sick.